A recent photo of me when I volunteered at the race for life event made me cringe. I look so fat, unfit and ugly - you would think it was a man.
Next November I will be 50 and I need to turn my life around by then. I need to:-
- Lose 4 stones in weight
- Join a gym and get fit
- Move house
- Go out socially more often
- Join a dating site?
- Be well, physically and mentally
- Look at the possibility of a breast reduction
So those are my goals and I have 14 months to achieve them.
I will post some photos to remind myself why I need to lose weight and hopefully they will inspire me to achieve my goals.
Right now I am poorly in bed with a neck abscess so there is very little I can do today except to work out the steps I can take now. Firstly I need to review my diet, no fatty food especially chocolate and more vegetables. Secondly I need more exercise so I need to look at some gyms and find one that suits me. Lastly I need to continue to tidy and sort out my house and garden so I can put it on the market.
So here goes..........................
No comments:
Post a Comment